Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feelin Punky and I dont Care Kinda MOOOD!!















































I LOOVE THIS LOOK! I THINK ITS CUTE AND FUN! and a bit colorful, atleast in the top area. :) Yeah ive been in soome mood lately, a I DONT CARE KIND OF MOOD! :P It has to do with my rl. :P So anyways heres what im wearing! :)

♥Beauty♥
Skin-CUPCAKES-Seduction-Copper (got at the M&R Cupcakes easter hunt!) *i loove the skin!*
Shape- Silhouette -Kaitlyn
Eyes-Poetic Colors-Easter Lilac
Hair-Exile-Revenge-mohawke-black


♥Outfit♥
Top-M&R Cupcakes- Striped Shirt-Black and White (got at easter hunt was easy hunt! )
Cardigan-M&R Cupcakes- Cropped Cardigan- Pink 1 (also got at easter hunt! :) )
Shorts-M&R Cupcakes- Jean Shorts- Light Wash
Fishnets- Snatch
Sneakers-Magi Take Sports Sneakers-Gray (10L ONLY!! )
♥Accessories♥
Sunnies- SpeXx-Pink Glasses
Scarf-(P-K) Carre de soie Violet (group gift!) *I LOOVE THE SCARF!!*
Necklace-Shampooo-Flower Necklace (got at the bunny hop grid hunt) *I LOOVE IT!! ^^*
Earrings-LeLutka-Grace Earrings (group gift)
Bracelet-CCD-Pure-Bracelet-Butterfly
Bag-LeLutka-Sack bag/goldenrod_AO
Leg Warmers-DeLa-Black
Pipe-Scribble-Bubble Pipe (Rainbow) (got at the bunny hop grid hunt) *loove it soo cuute! ^^*
Cig-Persona-Cigarette (FREEBIE)
♥Poses♥
LAP!!

No comments: