Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SPRIIIIIIING!!!!!!!! :)














I LOOOVE THIS OUTFIT!!!! :D
After buying the blouse from Atomic, from the st. patty's sale, for 50L, I unpacked it and quickly wore it, AND OMGOD JUST SUUUPER CUUTE!!!! :D I heart it soo much, and I love the color too. So, I started to make an outfit for that blouse, and yea I'm wearing some old pieces like the skirt and the cardi, with something NEW! :D This was an easy outfit to put together, I didn't do so much thinking. :D I was actually thinking of a floral skirt, and I was like, whats Dirt Skirt? LOL, and I put it on, and I was like...OH THIS IS IT! :D And, after that, it just easily came together, styling the outfit. :D w00t. haha :)

One more thing, I LOOOOOVE THE &BEAN SKIN!!!! It is seriously my faaav skin from &bean!!! :D Just fits my avi's face!!! YAYYYY!! finally lol :D
Just too adorable!! <33333333

I loved taking pics, at New Trials, GREAT PLACE!!! <333

♥Beauty♥
Skin-&Bean-Hounds of love-pale. (dollarbie, HEART IT SO MUCH, MY FAV!!!! <333)
Eyes-Poetic Color-Twilight Cat (ollllld freebie)
Hair-Exile-Kyanna/Natural (dollarbie, LOOVE IT SOO MUCH!! <3333)
Nails-Cupcakes-Green. (group gift <33)

♥Outfit♥
Blouse-Atomic-Frilled-Mint (Looove it sooo muuuch!!! <3333)
Cardi-*bf*-Cardigan (was olllld sub group gift, still love it! <333)
Skirt-Anuenue-Dirt Skirt. (I think was from an ollllllld hunt)
Tights-xbordeaux-Hungry Hearts Stockings (sheer) (I LOOVE IT SOO MUCH!!! <333)
Boots-J's-Lace up Short Boots (xmas group gift, loooove <33)

♥Accessories♥
Eye Glasses-Gritty Kitty-Duck Lips Glasses (<3333)
Earrings-Violet Voltaire-Cameo Butterfly Earring-Olive
Bracelets-Ibizarre-Right arm (I think it was a freebie)
Miel-Lun Bracelet -Left arm (olld 50FL item <333333!!!)

Necklace-Happy Finds-Time- (group gift)
Belt-LeLutka-Mi Vida Belt-Terra (group gift, I LOOVE THE BELT!!! <3333)










No comments: