Friday, May 28, 2010

LaRosa 3








I LOOOOVE THE SIM!!!
I love the whole orange sky background, it just goes with my outfit, which is mostly purple. Love the colors :D
***I'm just gonna make a note, of the LaRosa Jacket, its supposed to be a short sleeve jacket, like my other LaRosa posts, of the jackets, but I decided it looks better as a Jacket Vest with my outfit. :) You can wear it both ways, with the sleeves or not. :D And it's RE-SIZABLE!!! Which is great!!!!
Here is the LM of the LaRosa Store :D http://slurl.com/secondlife/LaRosa/107/133/24

I don't have anything else to say, sooo on to my OUTFIT! :)

♥Beauty♥
Hair-Junwave-Mikako-Black (was a fatpack of 2L WHAT A DEAL!!! LOL<333)
Skin-Vive9-Miranda in Glow-Fallen B (LOVE VIVE9 SKINS SOO CUUTE <3333)
Eyes-Vive9-Gem Brown (loove the eyes soo much, i haven't taken them off since the sale!! :D)<3
Lashes-Deviant Kitties [DK] (ollllllllllld hunt gift)
Nails-Ibizarre-purple

♥Outfit♥
Top-Emery-(olllld group gift for men, loove it!! :D haha<33)
Jeans-LaRosa
Jacket-LaRosa <333333
Shoes-Kookie-MixMatch Athena (was a 50LFriday item) <3333>

♥Accessories♥
Necklace-Phoenix Rising-Heirloom-Lilac (IN FIRST PIC ONLY) (was a hunt gift)
Earrings-Phoenix Rising-Heirloom earring-Lilac (was a hunt gift)
Bangle-Pacadi-Classic Wooden Bangle ( i think it was a freebie or dollarbie, no longer available)
Bag-Sey-Limitied Primitive City (it was an exclusive bag, for free) <333
Belt-Sey-Loke (group gift)



No comments: