Monday, February 2, 2009

Sooo Frenchy/Sooo Artsy! ...Agent Aristocrat

I pounched a hole in my sketchbook, thats why my hand is through the book. :P
BANG!! BANG!! DON'T MOVE...OR ELSE ILL SHOT!!! :D lol





BOONJOUUUR PARIIIS!! :)


BONJOUR PARRIIIS!! :)
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I LOOVE THIS LOOOK!! :D
i put this outfit together, for a Best in All Black contest, ANNNND...I GOT 2ND PLACE!! took 134L$!! :D i was soo happy! i would say the OH SO CUTEEE 69 HAIR SAVED MY OUTFIT!! it just completed the LOOK! :D I ABSOLUUTLEY LOOVE THE HAIR! my first 69 hair. :D
anyways, i love it beacuse, it looks soo soft, i love how it moves the back of the hair, soo fluffy, i wanna touch it! :D nicely done 69! :D
This outfit kind of reminds me of a secret agent mysterious woman. :D hahah lol.
The names Aristocrat...Agent Aristocrat.... :D LOL . Sounds Cool. i had to put agent aristocrat in my title name...JUST SOOOUNDS SOO DAMN COOL! :D weeeeeee.
And the whole hair/berrit def. reminds me of french ppl/ artsy ppl! :)
And so, i wanted to take some pics that were artsy, and had the whole french background. I actually searched Paris, lol, AND OMGOD!! I FOUND THE EFFEIL TOWER!!! i was like yayyy!! veryy happy, had fun takin pics, then i was off, lookin for a wall that had paint splatter, so i went to RANDOM clothing store, took some pics there, with MY AWESOME GRITTY KITTY SKETCH BOOK! maaan, im sooo happy i got that!! even more happy that the owner thought of that idea!!! :D GENIUS <3333 style="font-weight: bold;">Cybernetic - Amy-Sun kissed
Eyes - Poetic Eyes- in Christmas
Hair - 69- Dearest + Beret Hat-light brown (group gift) <333 style="font-weight: bold;">Cybernetic-Amy
Nails - MAI- Black Nails

♥Clothes♥
Top-Pixel Dust - Black Tank Dress
Jacket - A.Y.Y- Medaja Blazer (got at old hunt of last yr. :) )
Skirt - Pixel Dust- Black Tank Dress
Shoes - Maitreya in black (old group gift)

♥Accessories♥
Sunnies- 1. ETD-chic Aviators (black frames)
2.elysion optic- Vairocana alf-Zebra Black
Bracelets- 69- Sprinkles Bracelet in Black (freebie or dollarbie. )
Muffler- MM-Striper Muffler (freebie and color changeable!! :D)
Leg Warmers - DeLa- black- (got at the POE HUNT :) )
Sketchbook- Gritty Kitty- CSR Winter Gift.

POSES♥
LAP (freebies in store. :D )

No comments: