Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Sunday Evening Out :)











LOooove this outfiit! :D
On Friday I bought the Kyoot dress from 50 linden Fridays, and immediately put an outfit together! :D I just love it soo much! Soo cuute :D
Yea I don't have much to say, I'm really sleepy. :P

Heres on to what I'm wearing:

♥Beauty♥
Skin-Mother Goose's -Lee Troublemaker (was a dollarbie) <3333>
Shape-vive9-Selene Shape ( i mod it around :P )
Hair-Shop Seu-kurukuru hair long -brown (olllld group gift)
Eyes-UH-SitsuRen-Blue (got it from a vday hunt)
Nails-Love Soul-Prim Nails + Ring (got it from the red packet hunt)

♥Outfit♥
Dress-Kyoot-Low Back Ruffle Mini Dress-Taupe (50LF, LOOOVE IT SOOOO DARN MUUCH!!!!)

Bolero-Couverture-Vaudevillian (LOOOVE IT SOOO EFFING MUUCH!!! I wish I had one in rl.)

Tights-So Many Styles-Damash Tights Brown (old group gift, LOOVE THEM SOO MUCH! Probs the most sms item i wear a loot. :D lol )

Shoes-Picnic-Panu Shoes (Winter choice! 2009)



♥Accessories♥
Bows & Pearls-@Waffles-Miucha Vaudeville Pearls & Bows (yellow) (got it from the vaudevillian designers united 3 event)

Belt-Fri.day-Wide Waist Belt-metallic
Necklace-Happy Finds-Tiger Dancer (got from the red packet hunt, loove it sooo much!!! :D )
Glasses-tres blah-Nerdy Chic glasses-pink (was a 50LF item, SOO GLAD I GOT IT!!! :D )
Cigarette-AD (freebie, i think i got it from the switch sim opening)



No comments: