Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Love This Outfit ♥














OK! I THINK THIS IS MY FAAAV OUTFIT THAT I HAVE PUT TOGETHER!!! :D I loove it sooo much! :D

This outfit all came together, while i was camping. I was cleaning out and organizing my inventory and trying on the clothes, hairs and what not. After i tried the Leopard Loungewear, i put on the hair, and OH MY GOD!!! I LOOVED IT!! It just went sooo welll with the outfit! After that, I knew what accessories i wanted to put together, i already had an image in my head, and started to add the accessories! :D
This outfit, reminds me of old vintage glam , or kinda of vintage pin ups. :D


Skin - [RockBerry] in Willow Tan (got at the Blocksville hunt) *I loove ths skins!! :D*

Eyes - ! ReTox! in Unbound Eyes (got at the Ghost hunt)

Eye Bling - Aluinn Jewelry

Hair - R's Hair Style

*Outfit*

Leopard Loungewear - RBZ Design Store

Heels - Maitreya in Black Pumps

*Accessories*

Scarf - *SHANGHAI

Hat - ::SPLITPEA:: (Don't go back to) Rockville- Dirty Hat (got at the starlust hunt)

Sunnies - ::SPLITPEA:: Hustler Sunglasses

Earrings - Talisman -floral Tri-Hoop Earrings

Bangles -Talisman - Lady , Yak & Yeti- *Wax Bangle* red (was free. :) )

Cigarette Holder in Whitestar Holder - Silk Aeon gave me that, :D and i loove it sooo muuch!!!

Nails - ..::MIA::.. red nails (was free. :D)



No comments: