Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ANEXX -Luxury Footwear Line-




Aoharu has opened up a sister STORE!! It's called ANEXX. And OMG!!!!! I WANNT ALL THE SHOOOESS!!! THEY'RE ALL SOO NICE, AND SOO IN FASHION..atleast for in rl. :P
But out of all the shoes, I have my eye on 1 shoe, and its the FRINGE HEEL!! LOOOOOKKKYYY!!! :D SOOOO PRETTTYFUL, AND SOO CUUTE! I WANT! :D I love fringes in RL, and when I saw these shoes I was like . O.O!!!!! OHHH MY GOD!!!! hahaha. lol. ^^
Yeah, ok, soo Im gonna have to save a bunch lindens for those heels.....for whenever theres a sale...hahah..gosh i hope there will be sale on those shoes, for the future. :D
Ok so, the colors I want is black, and the goldish color. :D

I saw some girl, wearing the pink ones, and zoomed into the shoes. :P And welllll.....I couldnt help it, buuut I took pics of her shoes...she doesnt know... >.> lol. :P

I also like the thigh high boots or heels, really cool, cuz thight high boots are in this fall in RL :D

And one more thing I'd like to say, ANEXX is the new STILLETO MOODY SHOES FOR MEEE!!! HAHAHAH! TAKE THAT, EVER SOOO FREAKIN OVER THE TOP STILLETO MOODY!! :P

ok im done. :D

No comments: