Friday, October 23, 2009

My Suuuuper Late Fall Outfit


Want an apple? :D lol I promise theres no poison in it ^^



I put this outfit together in early September, but was too lazy to post it up, and I got excited to put other outfits together, instead :D lol and I'll post those later. ^^
these pictures were taken in Apple May designs sim, I believe.
I don't have much to say, sooo on to what im wearing! :)

♥Beauty♥
Skin-LionSkins-SU-Fair 13 (was 10 lindens over august :D) <33>
Body Shape- I made it, Long & Lean body shape #2
Hair-69 (LOOVE THAT HAIR! SOO PRETTTY!)
Nails-Ibizarre-Firebrick (was a freebie in store, fatpack of 15 colors :) )

♥Outfit♥
Jacket-A.Y.Y-Jays Jacket Red (ollld hunt gift)
Dress- Ducknipple- Scoob-Reddish (got it from the skipping stone hunt over august, LOOVE IT)
Leg Warmers-Ce Cubic Effect- Leg Warmer Knit (red)
Sneakers-magi take-Chucker Sneaker in Orange (10 lindens) <33333

♥Accessories♥
Hair Accessory-Miel- Am Tulip Headband-Champagne (sub oh gift, loove it!)
Sunnies- !Doux Petit Dahl-Brown Pint (from Skipping stone hunt )
Scarf-Miel- WPGIV BLACK LACE SCARF (sub-o may group gift, looove it!)
Purse-LeLutka-100% PLASTIC bag/goldenrod (old group gift) <3333



No comments: