Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRRY LATE CHEESEMAS!! haha lol









Having fun on the GIANT BUNNIES!!!! :D



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! im suuuper late on blogging this post. But i did make the outfit on Christmas...sooo hahahaha. :P Hope everyone had a good one! :D mines was good :D

I had such a fun time taking pics at the happy mood sim! SUPER CUTE!! thanx for the vain group for telling me bout it! <333>


Anyways on to what im wearing! :D

♥Beauty♥

Skin-Lara Skin-Jesse (christmas gift) <333>
Hair-Fri.day-Deena-Cynical Black
Lashes-I don't know who's the maker, doesn't say.
Shape-Eliza Shape-(My own shape based on my rl body.)
Nails-Ibizarre Nail Polish-French (freebie)
Eyes-Poetic Colors-Christmas Fairy Eyes (freebie) looove it soo much! my fav from poetic!

♥Outfit♥

Dress-Truth-Martini Holly Dress (sub-o group gift) loove it soo much! super cuute!
Heels-Stiletto Moody-Bare Lana (Anniversary gift) <3333>

♥Accessories♥

Headband-Silvery K-Check (idk if the store exists anymore :/)
Necklace-Kookie-Valentine Hunt Charm Necklace (loove its oo much! :D)
Bracelet-Flirt-Tiffany Charm Bracelet-Rose Gold/Champagne Diamond
Stocking-Sey (group gift)


No comments: